60" Protector XStream Laboratory Fume Hood, 110-115V, 50/60 Hz
60" Protector XStream Laboratory Fume Hood, 110-115V, 50/60 Hz, glacier white.
- Dimensions: 60.0" w x 37.7" d x 59.0" h
The Protector XStream Laboratory Hood takes containment, safety and energy savings to the extreme. This general chemical, high performance fume hood was independently tested and challenged well beyond the SEFA-1 standards. With a face velocity of 40 fpm and sash fully open, the Protector XStream was subjected to 50 fpm cross drafts, NIH protocol, and tracer gas measurements in the chest of the mannequin. In all scenarios, the Protector XStream allowed 0.00 ppm average level of tracer gas outside the fume hood. Although your safety officer will determine the actual face velocity setting for your laboratory, the ability of this hood to contain under these adverse conditions sets a new standard of safety.
Safety is foremost, but energy savings is equally impressive. Although face velocity is a factor, it’s the volumetric rate (CFM) that determines the energy consumption.
Features (All Models)
- By-pass airflow design with variable air volume compatibility.
- Eco-Foil Air Foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings.
- Cord-Keeper Slots on left and right side of air foil.
- Upper Dilution Air Supply.
- Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior.
- Rear Downflow Dual Baffle System.
- Chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced, composite panel liner and baffles with flame spread index less than 25 per ASTM E84. Baffles are removable for cleaning.
- Opti-Zone Baffle with tapered slots.
- Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash with cable pulley.
- Powder-coated sash handle with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep openings.
- 37.5" (95.3 cm) high sightline from the work surface to the header panel.
- Removable front and side panels, and front and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring.
- Pre-wired LED lighting with vapor-proof design and ADA-compliant light and blower switches. Lighting is rated for 50,000 hours.
- Sash stop located at 18" (45.7 cm) sash opening position.
- Powder-coated stainless steel, 12.81" (32.5 cm) ID exhaust connection(s).