96" Protector XL Laboratory Fume Hood, 110-115V, 50/60 Hz
96" Protector XL Laboratory Fume Hood, 110-115V, 50/60 Hz, glacier white.
- Dimensions: 96.0" w x 31.7" d x 59.0" h
The Protector XL Benchtop Laboratory Hoods are general chemistry hoods that offer superior design flexibility. They are available in widths from 3 to 16 feet and three depths to meet a variety of installation and application requirements. These hoods incorporate containment-enhancing features allowing them to operate at face velocities as low as 60 fpm and meet the SEFA-1 standard of a low velocity high performance hood.
• By-pass airflow design.
• Eco-Foil Air Foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings.
• Cord-Keeper™ Slots on left and right side of air foil.
• Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior.
• Chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced, composite panel liner and baffle.
• Opti-Zone™ Baffle* with flame spread index less than 25 per ASTM E84. Baffle is removable for cleaning.
• Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash(es) with cable pulley(s) and powder-coated aluminum sash handle(s).
• 37.5" (95.3 cm) high sightline from the work surface and header panel.
• Removable front and side panels, and front and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring.
• Pre-wired T8 fluorescent lighting with vapor-proof design and ADA-compliant light and blower switches.
• Powder-coated stainless steel, 12.81" (32.5 cm) ID exhaust connection(s).