Basic 47 Fume Hood with Built In Blower Module, 115V, glacier white.
- Dimensions: 47.0" w x 25.0" d x 53.0" h
Basic Laboratory Hoods are designed specifically for laboratories, classrooms and light duty applications where safe ventilation is required. Constructed of epoxy-coated steel, Basic Hoods are economical and have a smaller overall height and depth than traditional hoods so they fit in areas with low ceilings or narrow aisles.
• By-pass airflow design
• Durable glacier white epoxy-coated 16 gauge steel exterior and interior resists chemical exposure.
• Vapor-proof incandescent lights
• Vertical-rising tempered safety glass sash
• Adjustable two-piece baffle
• Curved air foil
• Blower and light switches (non-explosion-proof models)
• Right side fixture panel factory-prepared to accept up to three service fixtures, one electrical duplex and one airflow monitor (kits sold separately)
• Right interior wall factory-prepared for one cupsink and turret (cupsink and turret kit sold separately)
• Epoxy-coated steel 10.31” OD exhaust connection
• ETL listed (115 volt models)